SEGRON is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SEGRON may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18/04/2012.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
– name and job title
– contact information including email address
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to career history and jobs.
– your curriculum vitae and all information contained in it.
When using our website we may collect specific information about you, including the name of your internet service provider (ISP) and the IP address used to access our website, the date and time you access these services, etc. Such data is collected randomly and without any prior definition of the purpose or means of processing, without the intention of their subsequent processing in a system configured in accordance with specific criteria and the data is not systematically processed any further or required for the full use of the service by the user.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about our services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
In accordance with applicable provisions of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and amendment of certain acts, all users of SEGRON web page that provide SEGRON with their personal data are hereby informed of the following facts and their statutory rights:
- Information system operator. SEGRON is an information system operator in accordance with Section 4 (2) (b) of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and amendment of certain acts („Act“).
- The legal basis for processing user personal data is a pre-contractual or contractual relationship in accordance with Section 10 (3) (b) of the Act. Personal data is processed to negotiate cooperation between the affected person and the operator at the affected person’s request.
- The affected person is aware when sending the registration form that its personal data will be processed by the operator. Such personal data will be processed in the scope defined above in these conditions.
- Personal data will continue to be processed until the affected person requests its deletion or the operator declines to cooperate with the affected person. The information system operator will then delete such data in accordance with the Act.
- The affected person has the following rights under the Act, in particular:
- a) the affected person has the right to request the following in writing from the operator:
- I) confirmation of the processing of its personal data or lack of such processing,
- II) information about the processing of such personal data in an information system in the scope laid down in Section 15 (1) (a) to (e) (2) to (7) of the Act in a generally intelligible form; when issuing a decision under Letter (e) (5) herein, the affected person is authorised to review the processing procedure and evaluate operations,
III) precise information concerning the source from which the operator obtained its personal data for processing in a generally intelligible form,
- IV) a list of its processed personal data in a generally intelligible form,
- V) modification or deletion of incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date processed personal data,
- VI) deletion of personal data that is no longer used for processing; if processing involves records containing personal data, the affected person may request such records be returned,
VII) deletion of processed personal data if the Act has been violated,
VIII) blocking of personal data due to revocation of approval before expiration if the operator processes such personal data on the basis of approval from the affected person.
- b) The rights of the affected person under Letter (a) (V) and (VI) herein may only be restricted if permitted under a specific law or if their application would violate protections afforded to the affected person or if the rights and freedoms of other persons were violated.
- c) The affected person has the right to object to the following in writing concerning the operator:
- I) the processing of its personal data where it is assumed that such data is or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without its consent; it may request the deletion of such data,
- II) the use of personal data identified in Section 10 (3) (d) of the Act for direct marketing mail correspondence, or
III) the use of personal data identified in Section 10 (3) (d) of the Act for direct marketing purposes.
- d) The affected person has the right to object to the processing of its personal data, on the basis of a written request or in person if the matter is urgent, in the cases defined in Section 10 (3) (a), (e), (f) or (g) of the Act by stating legitimate reasons or submitting evidence of unauthorised interference into its rights and legally protected interests that are or may be damaged in such specific circumstances by this processing; if not prevented by lawful reasons and it is shown that the objection is justified, the operator is obliged to block the personal data to which the affected person raised objections without any undue delay and subsequently delete such data immediately once circumstances permit.
- e) The affected person has, on the basis of a written request or in person if the matter is urgent, the right to object and refrain from complying with a decision made by the operator that would have legal or otherwise significant consequences if such decision is made exclusively based on the performance of automated processing of its personal data. The affected person has the right to request the operator review a decision to apply a method other than automated processing, whereby the processor is obliged to comply with such request in that the authorised person has the decisive role in reviewing the decision; the operator shall inform the affected person of the method and results of review within 30 days from the receipt of such request. The affected person does not have this right if so stipulated in a specific law in which stipulations are laid down to secure the legitimate interests of the affected person or if the operator issues a decision that complies with the affected person’s request within the pre-contractual relationship or during the existence of a contractual relationship or if the operator adopts other suitable measures to secure the legitimate interests of the affected person on the basis of the contract.
- f) If the affected person applies its right
- I) in writing and the contents of such request clearly indicate that the affected person is exercising its right, the request is considered submitted in accordance with the Act; requests filed by email or fax must be delivered by the affected person in writing within three days from being sent electronically at the latest,
- II) in person and orally as recorded into minutes, which must clearly indicate who is exercising the right, what is sought and who completed the minutes and when as well as their signature and the signature of the affected person; the operator must furnish a copy of the minutes to the affected person,
III) (if it exists, then) with the processor in accordance with Letter (a) or (b), the processor is obliged to hand over such request or minutes to the operator without any undue delay.
- g) The affected person may submit a petition to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic to commence an investigation into personal data protection if there are suspicions that personal data is being inappropriately processed.
- h) If the affected person lacks full legal capacity, their rights must be exercised by a legal guardian.
- i) If the affected person is deceased, their rights under the Act are exercised by a close person.
- j) Providing information to the affected person.
- I) The operator shall comply with the request of the affected person in accordance with Letter (a), I to II and V to VIII (c) to (e) at no charge.
- II) The operator shall comply with the affected person’s request in accordance with Letter (a) VI above at no charge except for payment for making copies, providing data media and sending information to the affected person, with all such costs capped at the actually incurred material costs associated therewith, unless a specific law stipulates otherwise.
III) The operator is obliged to comply with the request of the affected person made in accordance with Letter (j) I and II herein within 30 days of its receipt at the latest.
- k) The operator is obliged to notify the affected person and the Office of any restrictions on the rights of the affected person under Letter (b).
The following email address is used for any comments and questions related to personal data protection and to contact the person responsible for matters involving the exercise of your rights email@example.com.