- Web UI automation
- Java UI automation
- Windows UI automation
Mobile App Verification
- Real Devices and Emulators
- Off-the-shelf Devices (no rooting, custom ROM’s required)
- Native and Web Apps
- Android and iOS
Protocol Trace Verification
- Trace Tool Management (Start, Stop, download/export Trace) via GUI or command line
- Supports all common trace formats (pcap, XML, text, csv)
Back-end system Verification
- Backend Log file (e.g. syslog) handling: verify & collect
- Alarm verification
- Data Record (EDR, CDR, xDR) verification
- Web API (e.g. SOAP, JSON) verification
- Linux/Unix Shell automation
- Any Telnet Interface
- Any SSH Interface
and everywhere else you can imagine ...
- Programmable digital attenuator control
- Total control over 2G, 3G and 4G
signals for automated
(Handover, SRVCC, etc.)
Keyword-Driven Test Automation
Let your business process experts design Test Cases with predefined keywords
- No technical knowledge required for Test Case design
- Easy readable Test Cases
- Technology independent
- Low maintenance
Internet of Things (IoT)
According to a variety of different studies, there will be tens of billions of Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices deployed all over the world by 2020. About 10% of them will use cellular connectivity.
For an End-to-End testing approach, the ATF controls the whole chain from the IoT Device via the EPC/CIoT EPS and the IoT Service Platform to the Application Server.
Professional audio path verification according industry standards
Automate your Legacy Telephony service tests.
The ATF can control analog POTS lines and ISDN devices to enable automated VOICE, DATA and FAX testing.
Including audio path and FAX quality analysis.
Automated PDF document analysis for invoice verification.